Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Talent doesn't always equal championships


As I am watching the Eagles crushing the Cowboys and being disgusted by the drama that the Cowboys seem to love, I heard a great quote from former Cowboy Troy Aikman:

"Talent doesn't always equal championships and a talented team doesn't always mean you are a team"

It is disgusting the amount of bickering that takes place on this team. If they lose, blame is spread throughout. If they win, then someone is mad they aren't getting the ball enough. How is it even enjoyable to win when not everyone is enjoying the victories? Yes the victory is nice, but personally I get the most out of a victory when I see everyone around me enjoying the win.

It will be interesting to see what happens after this loss and if the blame game starts to take place. After all, they are champions in that category.